Videography clients are enthusiastic about the level of unmatched experience and professionalism they have received from Brent Nicholaysen. Read what they have to say about him!
I am Pleased to tell you about Brent Nicholaysen. An accomplished talent with over 20 years of Videography experience, Brent brings a tireless work ethic and keen eye to every project he tackles. His work and attitude are consistently exemplary, which is why he is the 1st Videographer I call when given an assignment.
Clients often pull me aside to point out Brent's impressive communication skills and tireless work ethic. As a Producer, I appreciate Brent for the work he delivers: he has an uncanny ability to make even the most mundane of settings to come to life, with an attention to detail that is unrivaled. And after 2 plus decades in the industry, he can don a Producer's cap & serve as a One Man Band quite seamlessly.
Any client would be lucky to have Brent working for them.
- Respectfully submitted,
Writer/Senior Field Producer
Paradigm Media Group
I am writing in recommendation of Brent Nicholaysen. I have worked with Brent numerous times and am consistently impressed with his professionalism and enthusiasm. Brent is an accomplished Videographer with a critical eye and outstanding attitude. Often times, toward the end of a long shoot day, it is Brent's boundless energy that keeps me focused.
Brent's technique is consistently impeccable and I have never once been disappointed with his work. I am sure that your clients will enjoy working with Brent as much as I do.
Vision Media Group
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Brent Nicholaysen a freelance Cameraman.
Brent has worked for me as a photographer for over seven years on our nationally syndicated magazine series " American Review" airing on Public Television and CNBC. We have covered many different types of stories in many diverse environments, from operating rooms to meat packing plants, and Brent has always shown an uncanny ability to " get the shoot" under often less then desirable conditions.
We have also interviewed many Personalities and VIP's, Mr. Nicholaysen's respect and professionalism have been beyond reproach. I would highly recommend him for any television or video projects you may have.
President Emeritus ITVA Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Chapter
New World Television
I first met Brent in 1998 when I left local television news after 10 years with local CBS and FOX affiliates. I learned how to do network quality television features very well under the leadership of those stations and wanted to move on to working independently, traveling, and broadening my scope as a features writer, producer and journalist.
Brent has been an integral part of my growing process and my continued success as a South Florida features producer, both on and off camera. He is first of all a wonderful cameraman. He is eager to learn, smart, observant, energetic and unselfish in his effort to get whatever his producer needs in order to create a successful and vibrant television segment. Over the course of more than 10 years now, I have seen him continually grow as a creative person.
He has a humorous “New York Style” videographer’s personality. When we work with clients, he presents a fun, creative, hard-working persona that sets them at ease and allows them to laugh and enjoy the video shoot while still being confident that the production team is getting the job done.
He is also an honest family man with great values and an encouraging spirit. He speaks up when necessary and is not afraid to provide his input into the segment, but he is polite and affable. He makes my job much easier and much more enjoyable and I continue to make sure that whenever I have a production either locally or anywhere in the country, I call Brent and give him the first opportunity to work with me. He is in demand and I know that whenever I do get the pleasure of working with him, he could easily be working with several other people who would be equally as happy to work with him! He is both a great videographer and a good friend.
- Respectfully Submitted,
TV Host, Actress, Writer
Producer, VT Media
"I hope you found your time here in the Northwest as enjoyable and productive as we did. It was a pleasure working with people as skilled and experienced as you and your cameraman Brent Nicholaysen". Thanks again for a great experience!
- Personal regards,
Public Affairs/Government Relations
Olympic Resource Management
"Let me compliment your Producer Melina Christakis on the professional way in which she and her TelevisionCameraman Brent Nicholaysen handled the shoot for our organization in Scottsdale, Arizona".
"The Television Crew was extremely professional, organized, and I am Confident that after a rather long day the result will be very beneficial in spreading our message".
- Cordially yours,
John A. Viniello
National Fire Sprinkler Association, Inc.
Brent, " I want to let you know how much I enjoyed meeting you during the - Filming of Voices For The Children. I love your heart and testimony. Thank you for all you are doing to get the message out about - Teach One To Lead One".
We Love Ya !
Dr. Lori Salierna
Founder - CEO
Celebrate Life International
" I am very pleased to comment on the services you provided in the production and presentation of the Don Jonz Music Preservation Society, Inc. videos for YouTube. I love the quality of the videos. They are clear, bright and completely in focus. In short, you produced a high-quality image that I am proud of. Not only did you completely capture and achieve the goal that I had in mind, you enhanced it by making creative suggestions and adjustments.
You are entirely professional in your punctuality, preparation, and adherence to professional standards. The work seemed effortless because everything was always done in such a cheerful way that it made the experience enjoyable. You provided me with more than enough DVD copies. I didn't have to ask for them, you volunteered to do so. That was an extra surprise and very helpful.
I certainly will recommend you to anyone who needs a videographer. You are to be commended for establishing the reputation that you have and maintaining it through integrity, good personality, and excellent standards of production."
Former Judge Donald W. Jones
Assistant Dean of Multicultural Affairs
Associate Professor of Law
"Our cameraman, Brent Nicholaysen, is one of the best cameramen I have ever worked with. His sense of light and proportion were superb.
The field producer and Brent worked very well together and they created great 'scenes' for the interviews. I know the distribution of the Cotton Incorporated video will be as successful as our day of shooting and the finished product!"
Corporate Director, Public Relations
"Thanks for the great job with Coach Ken Brauman this weekend, here is what he sent me regarding working with you! Nice job!"
"I Thought filming went well yesterday. Weather was terrific. I thought the video person you sent to film was outstanding. Brent did a good job. Easy to work with and he had a lot of good ideas. His use of two cameras worked well also.
Thanks again and great work!
Coaching Education Director
The World’s #1 Source for Quality Coaching Instruction - Since 1976!
* Johnson & Johnson, * Macy's, * Dupont, * Maytag, * Bloomingdales, * Intel, * Dillard's, * Fuji, * Microsoft, * Citi-Group, * BestFoods, * Pfiser, * Firestone, * Paramount Farms, * 3M, * Tyson Foods, * Dow Chemical, *AT&T, * Russell Athletic, * CSX RailRoad, * International Paper, * Modis, * Visible Genetics, * Alcon Laboratories, * John Hopkins Medical, * George Washington University Hospital, * Ford Motors,
* Volvo Cars of North America, * Kodak, * New York Stock Exchange, * Environmental Protection Agency, * Motorola, * Energizer, * Hitachi,
* New York Board of Trade, * 1800Flowers, * Hershey, * Beyer, * McDonalds, * Datascope, * Union Medal Corporation, * PriceLine.com,
* Sotheby's, * Sentient Jet Airlines, * Wild Oats Market, * AM Surgical, * GWR Medical, * Shaw Specified Commercial, * U.S.G., * Eco Trans Technologies, * A.O. Sola, * Barnhart Crane & Rigging, * Navini Network, * Optelec US, * Dutch Ophthalmic, * IMCA Investing, * Greg Norman Golf Course Design, * Environmentally Safe Products, * Dielectric Laboratories, * WD40, * Safety Proformance Solutions, * Quiesence, * World of Medicine, * PKC Corp, * Gold's Gym, * International Techidyne Corp, * PMI Mortgage, * Starbright Floral Design,
* IMCA Diversification, * Haier America, * BioVest, * Marketing Associates Inc, * National Biodiesel Board, * Eye Centers of Tennessee,
* Kerfoot Technologies, * UMASS Amherst, * IMACS, * Princess Cruise Lines, * K-V Associates, * Felicita Golf Resort & Spa,
* A LA Carte Enterprises, * HIROX, * Cenegenics, * Life Data Laboratories, * Total Skin Care, * Space Labs Medical, * Dunlee Inc,
* Old Bahama Bay, * Datomi Inc, * Quiescence, * Harbor Hills, * Cory A. Levine Attorney at Law, * Crystalbrook, * CertainTeed Corporation,
* Ashland-Davis Siding, * Brighton, * Sam Yager Inc, * ErsaGrae, * MDI Instruments, * AlliedSignal Inc, * Engineered Materials,
* SCT Utility Systems, * Avanti Services, * Meg Media Productions, * Bard Corp, * Frits & Co., * International Conference of Building Officials, * Doctors Hospital, * FDS International, * NT Monarch Hardware, * Ingersoll-Rand, * DAKO, * Aircoastal Helicopters,
* Palm Beach Newspapers Inc, * Square D Company, * Groupe Schneider, * Centria, * Coachmen Industries, * All American Homes,
* Crawford Homes, * Fifty- 50 Corp, * Chemical Manufacturers Association Inc, * Rhone-Poulenc Rorer Pharmaceutical, * D. H. Sklar,
* Aoki Homes, * Hills Corp, * CJB Inc, * Multi Image Group, * Palm Beach PGA Resort, * International Aluminum Corporation,
* ICBO Evaluation Services, * Uniform Building, * James Tower Media Design, * Kelly Klosures Systems, * LSU Healthcare Network,
* Regency Affiliates, * DiPietro Inc, * Fuji Medical Systems U.S.A. Inc, * Big Canoe, * Atlanta Custom Homes, * Miller Technologies-LA,
* Shandwick International, * Detroit Inc, * Institute For Highway Safety, * Volvo Corporation, * Royal Poinciana, * G.M. Helms, * Crossman,
* North Block Homes, * Dublin Company, * Daniel Gale Agency, * JJR Associates, * Epix Medical Inc, * O'Brien & Co Inc, * Palm Beach Post,
* 42nd Street Grill, * All Video Network, * Doral Ryder Open, * Robert H. Mason Homes, * Hubbell Realty Company, * Jimmy Jam Productions, * Tirdel Inc, * Lan Development, * Paradise Homes, * Ballantry Co, * Urbandale Inc, * Westin Hills, * Star Time Entertainment Inc,
* Nobel Learning Communities, * National Car Rental, * Aegis Inc, * Centex, * Hose-McCann Telephone Company, * Miller Consulting Inc,
* Hoover, * Ringling School Of Art and Design, * Moorehouse College, * Cobra Vision Inc, * ACR Electronics, * Cleveland Clinic, * New York Garden City Hotel, * Ocean Point Resort & Club, * Excelsior Software, * New England College of Optometry, * Asbury Seminary, * Arcadia University, * Florida Gulf Coast University, * Dyadic, * Dillard University, * Platinum Group, * SDS Inc, * Silver Resorts, * Bridgewalk,
* Creative Video Productions, * Corning Cable Systems, * Aset Corp, * Caribbean Music Festival Inc, * Pegasus Airwave, * Defiance College,
* Boston Clinic, * Digene, * Rohm America, * Dynaseal, AGA of Charleston, * Penn State College, * Geoenergy, * DSL.net Inc, * Evergreen Data Systems, * Gaston College, * High Speed Data Communications, * Bloomingdales.com, * Goodhome.com, * Fiskers Corporation,
* Northland Cranberries Inc, * Delray, * World Congress Center, * Tone Brothers Inc, * Floorshop.com, * William Lyon Homes,
* Clarent Corporation, * Obregon, * International Lifestyles LTD, * Super Clubs Jamaica, * ABDA, * Emmpak Foods, * Boca Beach Resort,
* Broward Performing Arts Center, * Commeg Systems Inc, * Kragie/Newell L.L.C, * Ultra Baths, * Cosentino, * Hansgrohe, * Kitchen Craft Cabin, * American Standard, * C.G. Air Systems, * KBIS-McCormick, * U.S. Homes, * Monument Mortgage Inc, * National Fire Sprinkler Association, * Ion Optics, * Gazelle Systems, * Tilt -n- Clean, * Accel Corp, * Atas Inc, * Fort Lauderdale Convention Center, * F.E. Myers, * Denver College, * Wickes Lumber, * Hollingsworth & Vose, * Drew Industries, * Eric Son's Inc, * Microcast.net, * Las Vagas N.A.B.,
* Wealthmetrics.com, * Royal Building Products, * Residental Warrentee Corp, * Hickory Heights, * TVM Biulding Products,
* Round Hill Partners, * Stony Brook University, * A.I.S.C. Chicago, * Adsil Inc, * Earthwatch, * Bergen County Community College,
* Avis America, * University at Buffalo, * Mincu & Associates, * McDonalds House, * Air Exchange, * Cobb Rx, * Taro Pharmaceutical,
* InterVest, * Greektown Casino, * Staten Island University, * Hyperbaric Physicians of Georgia, * New York College of Podiatry Harlem
* Software Developmnt Systems Inc, * Broda Seating, * Jason Pharmaceuticals, * HealthRite Inc, * Dupont Corian Surfaces, * Karl Storz Endoscopy-America Inc, * Drug Emporium, * Hill & Knowlton, * ClientSoft Inc, * HKNY Production Corp, * Quality Systems Inc,
* Starkey Laboratories, * On Sight Productions, * Lifewise Family Financial Security Inc, * Intelispan Inc., * Novoste Corporation,
* Tosoh Medics Inc, * Avalon Production Services, * Lilly Software, * Scott Lawn Products, * American Society of Agronomy Inc,
* Avanti Service Inc, * Ritz Carlton, * Owen-Strackman Inc, * Kragie Newell Ohio, * Palm Beach Opera, * Kravits Center, * Adlers Inc,
* Barry Plaza, * Electric Art Productions, * Pandesic Internet Company, * Intel-SAP, * Harmonix Music Systems Inc, * GVM Incorporated,
* West Lake Nature Center, * Roche Laboratories, * Pace International, * The Ashton Technology Group Inc, * Merrill Corp, * ACT Labs LTD,
* Picker International Inc, * MRI Technology Resource, * Fisher Inc, * Palm West Hospital, * NCS Minneapolis, * Virgina College Savings Plan,
* Lance Foods, * MooseHeart International, * Aesthetic Science Institute, * NIC Corporation, * James Lange CPA, * North American Fraternity Council, * Excel Dryer, * Charlotte Preparatory School, * Capital City Bank, * GLC Direct, * IAEP, * Embracing Hospice Care,
* Opelousas General Health System, * D'Vine Medical Spa, * Easy Living Home Inc, * Dr George William, * Madeira School, * Bauerfiend,
* Profiles Productions, * Georgia Coast Surgical, * Summit Woods Surgery Center, * White Wolf Dentistry, * Hurst Labeling System Inc,
* South East Disability, * Dunson Dental Design, * Specialist In Eurology Inc, * Dove Tail Health, * Ethnic Expressions, * Alliance For Fire Safety, * Herzing College Wisconsin, * Community Investment Fund, * Sevananda Natural Foods Market, * Albertus Magnus College,
* Howard University, * Infinity Media, * Diversity Inc, * Knot Heads LLC, * Marc Goldstein MD, * Pippin Home Designs Inc,
* Gliddon Paints, * Lincoln Memorial University, * Carlisle Wide Plank Floors, * American International College, * NovaMin Corporation,
* XDX New York Inc, * Midtown Urology, * VistaKon Optics, * University Associates In Dentistry LLC, * Starcadia Inc, * Six Flags Great Adventure, * Veterinary Sales & Marketing Inc, * Jarden Homes Corporation, * GSI International, * Appalachian Log Structures,
* DNA Center For Neurology & Rehabilitation, * Egumpp Inc, * Fakes & Hooker Lumber, * Universal-Rundle, * Weston A Price Foundation,
* Spivey Orthopedic Clinic, * Meadows Regional Medical Center, * New York Presbyterian Hospital, * National Crime Prevention Council,
* Dr Ash Tewari MD, * Richfield Retirement Village, * University of Alabama, * Bank Of The Commonwealth, * Florida Spine Institute,
* Rabb Kinetico Water Systems, * Cotton Incorporated, * Stay At Home Care, * Holiday Retirement Corporation, * Spice Island, * Beazer Homes, * Allwine, Carpet One, * United States Coast Guard, * Nest Architecture Inc, * Collier Inn & Cottages, * House-Autry Mills Inc,
* V.I.P. Structures, * Bureau Veritas, * Unique Window & Door, * Boston Medical Group, * American Standard, * IndyMac Bank,
* Sun Windows Inc, * Quit Doc Smoking Treatment Network, * Visit Jacksonville.com, * Dalton Angency, * Shands Jacksonville, * Mayo Clinic, * Castelo Travel, * Natural Marketing Institute, * WIX Filtration, * Affinia Group, * Michigan Opera Theatre, * ConAgra Foods,
* L.E. Wellsolve, * Carlson Marketing, * TGI Friday's, * Sleep Inn & Suites, * City Connect Detroit, * Pasour Auto, * ST Mary Medical Center,
* American Behcet's Disease Association, * Thomas College, * R.L. Haines, * The Richards Group Inc, * Best Buy, * Henry Ford Health Systems, * Price Waterhouse, * Coopers, * State Farm Insurance, * CB Richard Ellis, * Dearborn Inn, * Premier Manufacturing,
* Masco, * Dow Automotive, * Concentra, * United Church of Christ, * Guardian, * Purina Mills, * W.K. Kellogg Foundation,
* Detroit Food & Fitness Initiative, * D.C. College Access Program, * Habbitat For Humanity, * Lightlife Foods, * Natures Health Connection,
* Australian Dream, * JDB Homes, * armh.com, * Plasma Protein Therapeutic Association, * Hitachi Medical Systems, * Fortham Preparatory School, * ONI Bio Pharma, * Loyola University, * Washington & Lee University, * American Board of Periodontology, * AIG, * International Association EMTs & Paramedics, * NC Legislative Black Caucus, * U.S. Space and Rocket Center, * Koop Institute at Dartmouth,
* Merial LTD/NCBO, * Chattanooga Hospice, * Tuskegee University, * Orthopaedic Institute of Ohio, * Cobb Hyperbaric Medicine,
* National Cattlemen's Beef Association, * Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame, * CFED, * Hospice of Rapidan, * Trans 1, * DGIC, * Milliken & Company, * Celebrate Life International, * SIMS Patrick Studio, * Paradigm Spine - Maryland, * Haagan Dazs, * Sigma XI Research Triangle,
* Harvest Time Foods, * Ronald McDonald House Charities, * Penn State University, * Emerald Coast Coffee & Grill, *Hyperbaric Physicians of Georgia, * Safe Shed, Inc., * U.S. Department of Justice, * Casey Family Programs, * Partnership For Strong Families, * Paradigm Spine,
* Celebrate Life International, * Sci-Port Science Center, * ACR Electronics, * New Beginnings Video, * Twinsation Entertainment Inc.,
* Slavic Integrated Administration, * Miller Shandwick Technologies, * Chemical Manufactures Association, * Centria, * U S Aluminum Corp-Texas, * Coachmen Industries Inc., * Rone-Poulenic Roper Pharm Inc., * EPIX Medical Inc., * Gas Appliance Manufactures, * K & G Video Productions, * Avalon Productions Services Inc., * Star Time Entertainment, * Around Town with The Atlanta Tribune, * Cyclopss Medical Systems Inc., * LJ Star Inc., * Evergreen Glass Inc., * E.J.M. Entertainment, * G E Masana Photography Inc., * Glenmar Studio Inc.,
* Hip Hop Kidz Inc., * Classic Video Productions of NY, Inc. * National Computer Systems, * Silva Communications, * Finet.com, * Ion Optics,
* Commeg Systems, * Wealthmetric.com, * L.A. Video Production, * Classy Candids, * Cellularone, * Tri State Radio Co, * Michaels Woodmere Photography, * NYNEX, *Mark Stevens Photography, * Instant Replay, * The Bagel Cafe, * Tri-Star Productions, * Robert Palmer Video,
* Personal Touch,* consolidated.com * Memories On Video, * U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service - Savannah Coastal Refuges, * District 3 Fire Management, * CryoTherm, * 2 Hearts United, * DJO Global, * Enhanced Recovery Corporation, * St Margaret's of New Orleans, * Red Bull,
* Raymond Williams Orthopaedic Surgery, * Westpal Investor Coach, * U.S. Marshals Service,
Recent Reception Hall and Venues:
Bayard Rooster, Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant, Club Continental, Dolphin Plaza Hanna Park, Embassy Suites, Epping Forest Yacht Club, Friday Musicale, Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel, King & Prince Golf Resort - St Simon Island GA., LakeShore Women’s Club, Maggiano’s Town Center, Marriott Hotel, Marsh Landing Country Club, Oakleaf Plantation Athletic Center, Oakleaf Plantation Clubhouse, Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, Ocean Foerst Golf Club, Ramada Inn and Conference Center, Ramona Pavilion, Rodeway Inn & Coference Center, Queens Harbor Yacht & Country Club, Ritz Carlton - Amelia Island, Sawgrass Beach Club, Sawgrass Country Club, Sawgrass Marriott Resort & Spa, Serenata Beach Club, St. Simons Island Lighthouse, The Alhambra Dinner Theatre, The Cuban American Club, The Holiday Inn and Suites, The Impact Center, The Lodge & Club at Ponte Vedra Beach, The Majestic Room, The Tournament Players Championship Clubhouse, TPC Sawgrass Country Clubhouse Ponte Vedra Beach, Winterbourne Inn on the St. Johns River.
Impressive list of Companies filmed by Videographer Brent Nicholaysen
"Award Winning Wedding Videography Since 1986."
From South Florida's Miami Beach to New York City, Brent Nicholaysen has been the sought-after Videographer in some of the Most Famous Wedding Venues in the United States.
Breakers Hotel - Palm Beach, Boca Raton Resort & Club, Palm Beach Country Club, Palm Beach Resort, Vizcaya Castle & Garden - Miami, The Biltmore Hotel - Miami, New York Central Park - Tavern on the Green - New York, Window's on the World - New York, Casa Monica - St Augustine, Florida. Waldorf Astoria - New York, Oheka Castle - New York, The Plaza Hotel - New York, The River Club - Jacksonville, Florida.
Testimonials from Television Producers and Directors!
Jacksonville - Palm Beach - Miami - New York
Recent Church Weddings:
Abyssinia Missionary Baptist Church, Beach United Methodist Church, Chapel In The Garden Port Orange FL., Christ the King Church, Epping Forest Yacht Club, Epworth By The Sea, Gray Gables Baptist Church, Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Julington Baptist Church, Ortega United Methodist Church, Our Lady Star of the Sea, St. George Ortodox Church, St. Joseph’s Catholic Historic Church, St. Lukes Catholic Church.
Wedding Videographer Brent Nicholaysen specializing in wedding videography and wedding engagement photography for the bride and groom and professional video production for local businesses in the Jacksonville, St Augustine, North Florida and South Georgia area.
Photographer & Videographer Brent Nicholaysen is a professional Steadicam owner - operator since 1986, taping over 1,000 interstitial informational programming as Business Highlights, Architectural, Environmental and Medical Documentary Television. Segments include T.V. Personalities and familiar Hosts featuring Hugh Downs, Walter Cronkite, Morley Safer, John Stossel, Louis Gossett Jr., Charlton Heston, Michael Douglas, Martin Sheen, Mary Tyler Moore and Mickey Rooney.Over the past two decades segments have appeared on Public Television to the Nationally acclaimed commercials that air on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, CNBC, TLC, Discovery Health, HGTV, Travel Ch, MTV, E! Entertainment and ABC Sportsline.
Photographer & Videographer Brent Nicholaysen has traveled over a million miles across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Jamaica and the Bahamas, often working directly with the Presidents and CEO's of Fortune 500 companies, Research & Development, Scientist and Surgical teams to the Former First Lady of the United States.
We are happy to announce that nicholaysen.com is among the very best in Wedding Videography within the WeddingWire Network, which includes leading wedding planning sites WeddingWire, Martha Stewart Weddings, Project Wedding and Weddingbee.
nicholaysen.com wedding videography, wedding videographer, wedding videography packages, wedding videography prices, wedding videos, best wedding videographers
10000 Gate Pkwy N, Jacksonville, FL. 32246